CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Yawn...

I'll catch you all up tomorrow.  Here's what I will leave you with...

The bath last night crashed down to a 2 out of 10 Jenny's jewels.  There was no hot water.  Not soothing, not relaxing.  The only thing redeeming was the Glade cashmere woods candle that appropriately lit up the tiny bathroom all on it's own.  And candlelight is the most appropriate lighting for my body.  It's all romantic and hazy and out of focus. 

I did try Coke Zero Cherry Coke.  For those who know me, I don't do artificial sweeteners.  Correction.  I used to never do artificial sweeteners.  But I have been expanding my horizons.  Coke Zero is way better than Diet Coke.  But Coke Zero Cherry Coke is da bomb.  Given it's 0 calorie situation, I'm going to be hard-pressed to justify staying away from it.  You know, aside from the cancer causing don't mess with nature chemical sugar substitute thing.  I give this fine product 9 out of 10 Jenny's jewels.  Yum.

More later pickles.  Smooch.

No comments:

Post a Comment